Why hello there internet.
This is an idea I've been throwing around for a while. I know that there are a ton of random blogs out there, and most of them are never read, but I kind of need a place to put my random political rantings so I don't continually piss off my friends.
Let's get all the facts up front: I am a 20 year old male student in North Carolina originally from the Northeast. They call my generation Millenials. This is the first presidential election in which I am allowed to vote. Politcally, I lean to the left. I refuse to join a political party simply because I'm sick of partisan hackery. And I'm totally in the tank for Barack Obama.
As a result, I'm trying to bring in different perspectives. I have one friend on board who is a libertarian from New Jersey who said he would write. If anyone else that is college aged and willing to throw themselves into the fray, we would be glad to have you. I would love this blog to be kind of a place for college kids to post their rantings and pseudo-political hackery. Just email me.
Let the fun begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment